Welcome to TX-9410, Franklin High School’s award winning AFJROTC unit. You have joined a select group of students who represent themselves and Franklin High School with honor and distinction. AFJROTC is not just another high school class. It is a program focused on developing students into citizens of character dedicated to serving their nation and community. By providing special opportunities in education, leadership and community service, AFJROTC instills discipline, respect for authority, confidence and a sense of accomplishment. Cadets who commit themselves to the program also develop high morale and camaraderie with their peers.
Check us out on other social media, especially our YouTube Channel!
Cadet Impact Goals
· At least 80% of cadets will pass all core classes and at least 95% of cadets will pass AFJROTC by the end of the first semester.
· At least 80% of cadets will raise their PT scores by 25% between their first and second semester tests.
School Impact Goals
· Corps will retain at least 80% of cadets from the beginning of the 3rd week of school until the beginning of the second semester.
· Corps will support (e.g. color guards, saber team, logistical support, etc...) all home football games, college nights, open houses, pep-rallies and school parades for the school year.
Community Impact Goals
· Corps will accumulate at least 1600 community service hours by April 10, 2020.
· Corps will be a lead agent in 3 major community service projects involving school, JROTC, and local community organizations involving no less than 1000 youth.
Grades -The total course will be determined by lecture (World Events, Leadership Education), uniform inspections, and Wellness grades.
World Events (workbook, projects, uniform inspection, tests) 40 Points
Leadership Education (workbook, projects, uniform inspection, tests) 40 Points
Wellness (physical fitness)
A - 90% and Above
B - 80% - 89%
C - 75% - 79%
D - 70% - 74%F - Below 70%
Flag Detail: Alpha
- NO SCHOOL
- NO EVENTS
- NO EVENTS
- NO EVENTS
- VETERANS DAY PARADE
Drill Teams - Armed and Unarmed @1615 Tuesdays & Thursdays
Cyber Patriot - Starting August 28th!
Saber Guard - TBA, Starting September
Physical Training- TBA, Starting Soon!
Color Guard- TBA, Starting Soon!